ACCOMPANYING PERSON DETAILS
1. All conference sessions (excluding workshops).
2. Conference materials, including satchel and handbook with abstracts.
3. Softcopy of the book of proceedings (available four weeks after the conference).
4. Morning and afternoon teas and lunch for the duration of the conference.
5. Welcome cocktail function - Tuesday April 17
6. Closing drinks function - Wednesday April 18
7. Full delegates will have access to selected stream presentations in our online archive (username and password supplied after the conference).
1. Conference sessions for the nominated day
2. Conference materials, including satchel and handbook with abstracts
3. Morning and afternoon teas and lunch on nominated day
Registration does not include optional 1/2 day workshops. Tickets for workshops can be purchased for $125
Workshop 1 – Improving emergency preparedness for major events through ‘multi-agency’ simulation-based training
Workshop 2 – Indicators of a fractured community – the ongoing impact of disasters
Please note 'Day Rate' does not include Conference networking functions. Full registrations can also purchase extra tickets here.
'Welcome' cocktail function - $60 per person and 'Closing Drinks' function - $40 per person
YOU MUST SPECIFY THE QUANTITY OF TICKETS.
To take advantage of these Special rates you will need to book your accommodation on this Conference Registration Form.
Full payment or a credit card guarantee is required to hold the hotel reservations
Please choose your hotel room
Please note - there is NO twin configuration for the Hillcrest Hotel Room.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All registrants must accept the Terms & Conditions before proceeding. Please read carefully before continuing your registration.